EYELASH EXTENSIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payments & Service
- We will take a deposit of at least £17.50 before confirming any booking. If you fail to show up at your appointment for any reason, without at least 48 hours prior notice, this deposit will not be refunded. Refunds are at the sole discretion of Embellash and even if more than 48 hours notice is given, we still reserve the right to refuse any refund.
- Embellash reserves the right to change the deposit amount of any treatment without prior notice.
- We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment
- You agree to indemnify and hold Embellash harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Embellash, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Embellash assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
- The individual responses to products/ingredients of semi-permanent eyelash extensions used may differ from person to person. Adhesive tapes, glue and under-eye gel pads used during the application may cause an allergic reaction in some clients. If you experience any discomfort during the procedure, you will need to advise immediately. This is why we conduct a patch test.
• Contact lenses should be removed prior to treatment
• If you are pregnant or expecting, the application of eyelash extensions cannot be done.
• Although all treatment products and instruments are handled with greatest care and diligence and every effort is made to provide a hygienic service, it is still possible that some clients may experience eye irritation and this might lead to infection. If after the appointment you feel any burning, itching or discomfort to eyes or eyelids, or observe any swelling of the eyelids, please contact me immediately. It is your responsibility to seek medical help at your own expense.
• Clients will be given precise aftercare instructions at the end of the service visit and following these instructions will ensure the best, most durable results.
• Clients should not get their eyelash extensions wet within the first 48 hours of application and consider that the use of mascara or any other eye make-up can shorten the length of time their eyelash extensions remain in place.
• Clients that have Volume lashes should not wear any mascara as this will close the lash fans
• Please come to your lash appointment with clean eyelashes. Removal of makeup will take out of your appointment time. The extra time could be spent on perfecting your results!
• Clients are also advised never to use waterproof mascara/eyeliner on or near their eyelash extensions. Clients should consider that, even with strict adherence to these care instructions, I am unable to guarantee exactly how long their eyelash extensions will last and that there are many variables, such as individual hair growth cycle, use of cosmetic skin care products and overall care given after application, that can influence the longevity of their eyelash extensions.
• Clients should not rub their eyes or pull at the eyelash extensions, which can result in breakage, lash loss, and/or damage to the natural eyelashes. If clients wish to keep their eyelash extensions looking their best, regular maintenance/infill appointments, to replace eyelashes that fall out due to wear and tear or their normal life cycle, will be necessary.
• An infill ONLY counts if you return within 3 weeks and have at least half your lashes remaining, anything less than half will be charged at the rate of a full-set. Please also note that I do NOT infill work other than my own. If you are currently wearing eyelashes that are not my work please book in for a REMOVAL FIRST.
• NO REFUNDS are given for eyelash extension services and if a client decides to have their eyelash extensions removed; a removal fee of £15 will apply.
• If you deliberately violate any of the terms and conditions, including aftercare suggestions, Embellash will be excluded from liability and have the right to cancel any complimentary treatments in the future.
Our Website & Marketing
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.